Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Sr IOS Mobile Developer
*Duration*: 6 Months
*Location*: Costa Mesa, CA
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
· Work closely with other mobile developers and product managers to
conceptualize, develop, build, test and deploy native iOS mobile
applications across Experian’s product line.
· Ensure the delivery of solid, high quality, documented code in a
timely manner Demonstrate architectural and design skills with an emphasis
on OOAD and design patterns.
· Work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
Clearly articulate thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing
Accurately estimate project based on interface wireframes/desired
functionality Be familiar with continuous integration and configuration
control tools such as Git or SubVersion Seamlessly integrate with web
services and consuming XML or JSON.
· Understand iOS UX and work closely with the design team to ensure
UI designs are aligned with the current iOS UI guidelines Understand the
resource constraints of mobile devices with respect to battery life, CPU
· Write and debug multi-threaded code and understand the various
issues surrounding asynchronous code on iOS.
· Design technical specifications, develop and maintain iOS mobile
applications, as well as mobile optimized web applications.
· Integrate analytics tools such as Site Catalyst/Ominiture/Flurry
Analyze requirements, determine technical approach & technical design,
determine effort, and provide deliverable dates for projects and
· Document product functionality, supporting QA and deployment
activities, troubleshoot production defects.
· Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects Keep up to
date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies Explain
technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Understand iOS’s frameworks Objective C, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, and
iPhone SDK Implement authorization protocols (oauth 1.0, oauth 2.0,
Facebook Connect, etc) Apply security measures to protect the company’s and
the customrers sensitive data Develop code compatible across different
devices and multiple OS versions
*Education and/or Experience*
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical
discipline or equivalent experience.
· Requires experience with iOS stack (Objective C, XCode IDE,
Interface Builder, and iPhone SDK).
· Extensive knowledge of app design patterns and best practices
· Familiarity with build automation tools (Gradle, Ant, Maven)
· Experience developing custom views and widgets
· Experience working in Agile methodology and using a workflow tool
such as Rally, Jira or similar
· Social network app integration (facebook, google+, twitter, etc)
· Presentable portfolio of development work
· Published examples of mobile applications on the App store
· Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer
interaction and usability design principles
· Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design
· A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media
· Excellent scoping and estimation skills
· Excellent testing/ QA skills
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise
with various departments locally and internationally
*Position:* Web Developer 4
*Duration*: 6 Months
*Location*: Costa Mesa, CA
*8-12 years of experience required.*
· Responsible for maintaining and maturing web presence, both
Internet and Intranet.
· Responsible for creation of concept, design, testing and
maintenance of web sites, pages and applications.
· Will meet frequently with staff before and during project, to
ascertain requirements, and also afterwards to train staff in the proper
maintenance of web pages and proper use of web applications.
· General duties will include advising web developers and
management on all aspects of web development from technology to
functionality to graphics.
· Must be proficient in current HTML standards and aware of the
differences between all the HTML version standards as adopted by the W3C,
as well as future W3C standards,which are constantly being developed. Must
· Must be proficient in: Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Visual
InterDev, Visual Studio.NET, Notepad, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
Macromedia Flash, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
· Must be able to write and debug code in straight text format,
without the help of a GUI interface.
· Must be able to write server-side dynamic web pages such as
Active Server Pages (ASP), ASPX using VBScript/VB.
· Must be familiar with all types of online security schemes, and
also with COM objects and similar techniques.
· Must know how to optimize all formats for online viewing.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.