*C++ Developer…….Need Visa copy during Submission !!*
Please let me know if you have any strong resource for this position.
Bachelor Degree in computer science, 10+ years of experience with object
oriented programming development and implementation
- Strong C++ background (our code development is in C++ 11)
- In depth knowledge of object oriented design patterns and memory
- Experience with multithreaded, high performance applications
- CUDA experience is preferred but not required
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
Coordinate multiple development paths by designing software structure and
- Maintain balance of code reusability, clarity, and performance
- Assist in identifying and rectifying software bottlenecks
- Participate in software testing, debugging and documentation
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168
M : 609-277-3331
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.