*C++ Developer…….Need Visa copy during Submission !!*

Hi Professionals,

Please let me know if you have any strong resource for this position.

*C++ Developer:*

Bachelor Degree in computer science, 10+ years of experience with object
oriented programming development and implementation

- Strong C++ background (our code development is in C++ 11)

- In depth knowledge of object oriented design patterns and memory
management techniques

- Experience with multithreaded, high performance applications

- CUDA experience is preferred but not required

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Coordinate multiple development paths by designing software structure and

- Maintain balance of code reusability, clarity, and performance

- Assist in identifying and rectifying software bottlenecks

- Participate in software testing, debugging and documentation

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-277-3331

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: