*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>*

*Full Name of Candidate:*
*Email Address:*
*Contact details:*
*Current Location:*
*Relocation (Yes/NO):*
*Travelling (Yes/NO):*
*Visa Status:*
*If H1B (Mention Expiry Date): *
*4 Digit SSN Number:*
*Availability for the role:*
*Availability for the calls:*
*Date of Birth(D/M/Y) :*
*Skype ID :*
*Higher Qualification with passing year:  :*
*Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):*
*Expected Rate (c2c/W2/1099):*

*Total IT Experience: *
*Total US Experience:*

*Role        :  Seibel CRM testing*
*Location  :  Austin,TX*
*Duration  :  6+ months*

*Job Description:*

   - *Should have 3 - 5 years of experience working on Seibel CRM testing*
   - *Should have 3 - 5 years of experience on managing and leading*
   - *testing deliverables*
   - *Should have a good experience on SQL*
   - *Should have exposure to QC& Software Testing life cycle*
   - *Should have good verbal & written communication skills.*
   - *Should have worked in an Agile delivery environment.*
   - *Should be a self starter & should be proactive in gathering
   information.*

*Skill and Experience Details:*

*Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS *

*Mandatory Skills: *

   - *Package validation*
   - *Siebel CRM Application Testing*
   - *Package validation*

*Desirable Skills: Oracle SQL Language Skills: English Language*

*​*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*