*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>*

*Role        :  Seibel CRM testing*
*Location  :  Austin,TX*
*Duration  :  6+ months*

*Job Description:*

   - *Should have 3 - 5 years of experience working on Seibel CRM testing*
   - *Should have 3 - 5 years of experience on managing and leading*
   - *testing deliverables*
   - *Should have a good experience on SQL*
   - *Should have exposure to QC& Software Testing life cycle*
   - *Should have good verbal & written communication skills.*
   - *Should have worked in an Agile delivery environment.*
   - *Should be a self starter & should be proactive in gathering
   information.*

*Skill and Experience Details:*

*Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS *

*Mandatory Skills: *

   - *Package validation*
   - *Siebel CRM Application Testing*
   - *Package validation*

*Desirable Skills: Oracle SQL Language Skills: English Language*

*​*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*