Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SQL BI Developer - Cubes and DW Exp *for one
of our clients *Redmond, WA*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *SQL BI Developer - Cubes and DW Exp

*Location: *Redmond, WA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Note: Require H1B Copy.*

*Req Details:*

·         Must have strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 ,SQL
programming, Query optimization

·         Good with Data Warehousing Concepts

·         6 + years of MSAS design, development, and deployment experience
that includes working with mid-size to large Cubes

·         Hands-on experience with OLAP tuning and partitioning

·         Must have experience with physical implementation of moderately
complex logical OLAP designs.

·         Good understanding of OLAP best practices

·         MDX coding- SQL, SSAS , MS - Build - Data warehouse and data mart

·         Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required

·         Must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a

·         Strong analytical skills, and an ability to effectively work

·         Exp/knowledge of C#

·         Experience working with Scope/cosmos is added advantage

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *