*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested.Please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*POSITION :  Hyperion Admin*
*Location   : Dublin - California*
*Duration   :  6+ months*

   - *Hyperion Planning(Mandatory)*
   - *Hyperion Admin(Mandatory)*
   - *Hyperion BI*
   - *EPM-Enterprise Performance Management*

*Minimum work experience:5 - 8 Years*

*Skills and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS *
*Mandatory Skills: Hyperion Admin, Hyperion Planning EPM - Enterprise
Performance Management *
*Desirable Skills: Hyperion BI, EPM - Enterprise Performance Management
Language *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*