*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*ETL Architect *
*Location: San Diego,CA*
Must have Informatica Power Center expertise but also expertise in
middleware, Web Application architecture, Web applications, and Java.
- A four year degree in MIS, CA, Engineering or Business Administration
with 6 to 8 years of experience, or 8 to 10 years of experience without a
- Candidate will be required to have a working knowledge of the
application suite, PTC’s Servigistics planning and forecasting (SPM) and
Informatica PowerCenter as well as Apache Tomcat.
- Very strong experience service oriented architectures (SOA),
integration standards , patterns and technologies required
- Good understanding of security, performance, application development
and system management is required
- Has experience in developing Database schema and ER diagrams.
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written and presentation communication
- Strong organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills and
ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Good human relation skills to be able to develop a cooperative working
relationship with individuals inside and outside the department.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.