PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Apps DBA* for one of our clients *San
Jose, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle Apps DBA
*Location: *San Jose, CA
*Duration: *6+ Months
• Hands-on experience with E-Business Suite (911i, & R12) administration
• Experience in cloning, patching, installing, AD utilities, administering
Concurrent Managers, and etc.
• Good understanding of 9IAS Server, Forms, and Reports server.
• Experience in Oracle Applications Upgrade on Unix environments.
• Having good understanding of core databases technologies and ASM.
• Experience on Database migration from 9i to 10g, and 10g to 11gR2.
• Experience in Performance Tuning of Core Oracle database, EBS
Applications & Fusion Middleware.
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Identity Management Suite, Oracle
Internet Directory (OID) installation, configuration & administration.
• Well versed with Fusion Middleware (WebLogic) administration.
• Having good understanding of SOA deployments and administration.
• Experience in server and application sizing and capacity planning.
• Experience in Apache, Forms, Reports Server administration, OAM.
• Hands-on experience with OEM 11g & 12c administration and installation.
• Experience in Backup and Recovery, RMAN, SQL/PLSQL.
• Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and
• Proficient in Unix (Solaris & RedHat Linux) and shell scripting.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.