*Hi*

*Greetings from HexisSoftHEXISSOFT PROVIDES ONLINE TRAINING FOR LOW COST
WITH CERTIFIED TRAINERS*

*If you are looking for online training or Job Support Please let me know
we will assure with the best services.*

*Hexissoft –Services:*

Hexissoft helps and Empower individuals by providing access to the tools
and knowledge needed to meet personal goals and to enable you, wherever you
are in the world, to learn new skills at your own place with our
services-training, information, support and resources that allow
individuals to make informed decisions.

   *HEXISSOFT *is one of the leading IT training Institutions with
objective of providing a Training services for various requirements in IT
industry worldwide. We deliver corporate training as per the student
requirement colonize and innovator of global eLearning solutions and
providing technology enabled online training for individuals and corporate
educators. We have highly talented faculty in their respective courses.

 *Solutions:*

*Online Training for Job seekers or Students:*

   - More of real time industry oriented
   - Discussions from Interview point of view
   - Hands on Experience
   - Industry problems as Assignments
   - Case studies
   - The course builds’ feel confident to attend interviews

*Online Training Service*

For working people who wants to update with technology and seeking for
growth in their profession why don’t you start with the selling points and
pricings for each particular offer. Like this:

   - Helps professional growth
   - Helps in getting a new job and good pay
   - Let’s you meet the growing demands of business
   - In touch with latest tools/technologies in the market
   - Get Hands on experience
   - Out Labs built on virtual cloud helps you to get hands on experience
   - We will provide soft copies of material and software need for hands on
   experience

*Our Facilities:*

·             Online Training will be provided in the technology in the
below areas and even other technologies based on your interest, background
and skills.

·             One click connects you with our trainer through online
training software.

·             Our Instructors are highly qualified professionals and
certified in their respective technology areas with an average experience
of 10+ Years and hands-on implementation experience

·             Small batches with individual attention from the instructor

·             Comprehensive courseware and interactive sessions with real
time scenarios

·             24X7 Technical support and mentoring will be provided during
& after training  and also on job

·             Flexibility in Training timings

*We provide above solution on following technologies*

·         *Java/J2EE*

·         *SQL DBA*

·         *MS SQL*

·         *SQL & PL/SQL*

·         *Testing Tools ( QA, QTP , Selenium, Win Runner)*

·         *Dot NET*

·         *Hadoop*

·         *SAS  *

·         *Business Objects*

·         *Unix & Linux*

·         *Teradata*

·         *Informatics Tools*

·         *Cognos*

·         *OBIEE*

·         *Datastage*

·         *VM Ware*

·         *Qlikview*

·         *IBM Tivoli Storage Management*

·         *MS BI*

·         *SharePoint*

·         *Oracle*

·         *People Soft*

·         *Sales forces (Dev &Admin)*

*SAP*

·         *SAP BO*

·         *SAP ABAP *

·         *SAP BIBW*

·         *SAP FICO *

·         *SAP SD*

·         *SAP MM*

·         *SAP CRM (Technical and Functional)*

·         *SAP BASIS*

·         *SAP XI/PI*

·         *SAP SRM*

·         *SAP HCM*

*AND MANY MORE NICHE TECHNOLOGIES*

*We are looking forward to building a long term business relation with your
company.*

*Thanks,*

*Kumar*

*Hexissoft*