Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
Please send resume at: *itsc.p...@gmail.com <itsc.p...@gmail.com> OR*
* a...@itscient.com <a...@itscient.com>*
*Position: Adobe CQ Developers*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Summary Description:* AEM Lead/Developer with Version 5.6.1. recent
experience in developing/integrating applications with AEM/CQ5.
*Strong Experience in AEM will be considered.*
*Essential Job Functions:* Analyzing the Business requirements, detail
design of the requirements, implementation and working with offshore
developers to deliver the product within the project timeline.
- *Worked with AEM 5.6.1 and higher*
- Has created custom workflows for custom approval/publishing with
integration to external systems
- Customizing DAM to support additional meta-data and supporting custom
- Created custom templates, components
- Created OSGi components, tag libraries and web service clients using
- Built custom xtypes and good understanding of CQ Widgets
- Good understanding of blueprints and live-copies and implemented i18n
- Good Communication Skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Puja Sharma |*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
*ll Phone: **510-870-5083** ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*EMAIL : **itsc.p...@gmail.com <itsc.p...@gmail.com>*
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.