Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
Please send resume at: *itsc.p...@gmail.com <itsc.p...@gmail.com> OR*
* a...@itscient.com <a...@itscient.com>*
*Position: Adobe CQ Developers*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Summary Description:* AEM Lead/Developer with Version 5.6.1. recent
experience in developing/integrating applications with AEM/CQ5.
*Strong Experience in AEM will be considered.*
*Essential Job Functions:* Analyzing the Business requirements, detail
design of the requirements, implementation and working with offshore
developers to deliver the product within the project timeline.
- *Worked with AEM 5.6.1 and higher*
- Has created custom workflows for custom *approval/publishing* with
*integration* to* external systems*
- *Customizing DAM* to support additional *meta-data *and supporting
- Created custom *templates, components*
- Created *OSGi components*,* tag libraries* and* web service *clients
- Built custom *xtypes* and good understanding of *CQ Widgets*
- Good understanding of* blueprints *and live-copies and* implemented
- Good Communication Skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Puja Sharma |*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
*ll Phone: **510-870-5083** ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*EMAIL : **itsc.p...@gmail.com <itsc.p...@gmail.com>*
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.