Please reply at **

*Position  : SDEs Location  : Seattle, WA -(Locals ONLY)Duration  : 6
Months Contract + extensions*

*Must-haves *Experience with HTML, CSS, Javascript, ruby, python, bootstrap
or Angular JS.
Have a passion for working with large scale systems that are cutting edge
of cloud technologies.
Have a passion for the open-source community
Experience with Python, Java, PHP or C/C++;
Have excellent knowledge of both SQL and noSQL;
Knowledge of large scale computing technologies such as memcached, Hadoop,
RabbitMQ PHP or Java Understand the difference between architecting
software for the enterprise vs. large scale software used in the
public cloud.