Hope you are doing great
*Role::** IBoR** JAVA developer with spring batch*
*Location:: Bloomfield, CT or Denver, CO*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
*IBoR Java Developer:*
The candidate will be responsible for the design, development and unit
testing of software in an area responsible for driving the core enterprise
identity management systems. The individual must have superb analytical
and technical skills coupled with both the ability to quickly adjust
priorities based on the fluent production and business needs.
- Provide technical expertise through a hands-on approach to projects
developing enterprise services/applications, web-based applications, and
business support tools.
- Participate in the design, definition, planning, development, and
implementation of and projects conforming to Cigna’s Software Development
- Function as a hands-on member of the IBOR (Individual Book of Record)
team designing, documenting, developing, deploying, and maintaining
- Work closely with business partners and other co-aligned projects to
ensure alignment and adherence to the expected project requirements and
*Skills and Experience:*
· - Strong Java. Spring Integration,Spring Batch, JBoss Fuse /
Apache Camel, JBoss BRMS knowledge knowledge
· - Strong SQL and XQuery knowledge
· - Experience working in onsite-offshore delivery model
· - Strong customer facing experience
· - Team attitude
· - Good Communication
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2033 **I** Email:
*Gtalk: akt....@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*
*LinkedIn ID: *
*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.