Hope you are doing great

*Role:: **Claims Business Analyst with P&C Insurance*

*Location:: **Woodland Hills, CA*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

•             Strong knowledge and experience in P&C Insurance

•             Knowledge of BA deliverables and SDLC

•             Good experience in P&C Policy Admin. System, Claims and
Workers Compensation

•             Conceptual knowledge of Enterprise Technology and

•             Expertise in creating standard BA artifacts like context
diagrams, use-cases, screen specifications, screen-mock-ups, Interface
specifications,  forms/report

•             Excellent communication skills along with ability to
facilitate meetings Business and IT stakeholders

•             Collaborate with user experience, business groups, outsourced
development team, project management, and executive management teams
throughout the project lifecycle

•             Frequently communicate with internal customers, end-users and
managers on project progress and issue resolution

•             Conduct JAD sessions

*Roles & Responsibilities*              Claims Business Analyst

*Generic Managerial Skills*            Excellent communication skills.

Ability to seamlessly work with other IT teams

*Education*                                            Bachelor's degree in
Information Technology or related area preferred

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2033 **I** Email:
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> I*

*Gtalk: akt....@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*

*LinkedIn ID: *

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>     *