Hope you are doing well!
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at TX mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Oracle Database Administrator*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 3+ months*
*Minimum Requirements: Skills/Experience:*
• Full time Logical Database Administration, Database Design &
Development, or closely related experience in an enterprise-class
• Full time Logical Database Administration / Database Design &
Development using Oracle 11 / Oracle 12 databases in an enterprise-class
environment. Experience must include creating/evaluating/documenting
logical & physical data models, developing stored
procedures/triggers/scripts/SQL and optimizing/tuning SQL in
enterprise-class production & development/test environments.
• Supporting & assisting application development teams in multiple,
simultaneous development cycles
• Performing Logical Database Administration / Database Design &
Development in support of Java (J2EE) & IBM WebSphere based enterprise
• Managing & supporting large (multiple terabyte) Oracle 11/12 databases
in enterprise-class production environment
• Strong Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
• Bachelors or advanced degree in computer science, computer information
systems, management information systems, or a closely related field.
• Experience with RAC, RAT, Big Data, Golden Gate, ASM, Dataguard, RMAN
and similar tools
• Experience with Oracle 11 to Oracle 12 upgrade
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*
*umen...@bourntec.com <umen...@bourntec.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.