PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Business Analyst with ORMS Exp *for one of
our clients *Plano, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Business Analyst with ORMS Exp
*Location: *Plano, TX
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Note: Client need exp with Oracle Retail Merchandising System(ORMS)*
Associate should have strong understanding of implementation of Oracle
Retail primarily - Oracle Retail Merchandising System(ORMS) V 13.2.6 &
above to meet business goals. Associate will work with other Retail
consultants to document the requirements.
· 7+ years experience in Software Industry as a Business Analyst and
must have Oracle Retail – ORMS experience.
· Experience in Requirements Gathering, Stakeholder Management,
Process Mapping, Requirements Writing (Business & functional )
· Experience in Retail domain
· Knowledge in Project Management, Program Management, People
Management, Change Management
· High level written and oral communication skills
· Analyzes stakeholders’ existing systems, processes, and
workflows; translates internal client’s requirements into project summaries
and requirements; assesses potential solutions for business suitability;
works with stakeholders to assess organizational priority of individual
requirements and larger projects; uses knowledge of systems capabilities to
help customers to solve problems and optimize existing processes.
· Develops and maintains detailed requirements traceability
matrixes, project requirements documents and process maps.
· Reviews project deliverables for quality.
· Designs and develops business processes for IT systems to include
business case development; requirements gathering; gap analysis;
requirement traceability; data mapping; and support.
· Actively manages customer expectations and communicates status of
· Works with Project Managers to define scope and success
characteristics during project chartering/initiation.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Fair understanding of ORIB to ORMS Integration
*Experience in:* Oracle Product experience is must.
1. Purchase Orders
3. Inventory management
4. Stock Ledger
5. Stock Counts
6. General ledger
OReSA(Sales Audit System)
2. Totals and Rules
3. General ledger w.r.t Sales
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.