*Please respond to ab...@tammina.com <ab...@tammina.com> only. *
Location: West Chester, Pa.
Duration: 6-12 months
Start: Monday, May 11, 2015
Highlighted areas of job description are strongly preferred and will
receive first priority.
-Communication skills must be excellent.
-Make sure resumes are properly formatted and grammatically correct.
The Hadoop Developer provides code/design analysis and strategy, supports
project planning, develops code and designs for complex projects. The
Developer should be able to work independently and deliver the assignments
with minimum supervision . Also, the Developer serves as a technical
expert for his area of code and should have good communication Skill to
interact with Customers
• Critique and evaluate detailed business, functional,
and high-level technical requirements (including recovery, security and
• Maintain component design standards.
• Design solutions for high-complexity projects.
• Ensure that design reviews are scheduled and executed.
Provide feedback and recommends solutions. Ensure that design standards
and documentation are followed.
• Assist with detailed project estimating and milestone
planning. Review and validate accuracy of others’ estimates and works with
project managers in continuous process improvement for estimating.
• Contribute to determining programming approach, tools,
and techniques that best meet the business requirements. Promote and define
• Perform coding of complex modules, as needed.
• Define and manage process by which support and
technical assistance is performed.
• Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of
problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
• Ensure delivery of change management activities
supporting production deployments to Developers, Quality Control Analysts,
and Environment Management personnel
• Review application configuration.
• *Minimum of 2 year of hand-on experience programming
*•* *Minimum of 8 years systems development and
*•* *Should have thorough knowledge of :
*•* *Should have strong Java skills*
• Must Have worked with *In memory data Grid* - Apache
• Experience in *Hortonworks* implementation preferred.
• Experience with the following tasks in the context of
• Implementation of ETL applications
• Application/implementation of custom analytics
• Data migration from existing data stores
• Developing capacity plans for new and existing systems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
*Good to Have:*
• *Experience with Agile –Scrum Model*
*•* *Rally Experience*
*•* *Teradata,Oracle and SQL server Experience.*
*•* *Experience with ETL tools – Informatica ,pentaho*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Business Development Manager *| *Tech Tammina LLC*
203 Elden St, Suite # 404, Herndon, VA-20170
Ph: +1 703 349 2309 *|*Fax: +1 703.991.5532
ab...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
*Minority Business Enterprise*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.