PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Informatica Developer  with Testing
Experience *for one of our clients *Pleasanton, CA*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Informatica Developer  with Testing Experience

*Location: *Pleasanton, CA

*Duration: *4+ Months

*Req Details:*

•           10+ Years of experience in ETL Informatica development

•           Sound Knowledge of testing Informatica etl jobs.

•           Experience in DataStage

•           Business Objects

•           Knowledge of requirement-gathering methodologies and Software
Development Lifecycle (SDLC).

•           ETL tools, DataStage, Business Objects, Cognos

•           Interact with Functional and Technical Team to resolve issues &
conflicts as needed.

•           Good understanding on ETL

•           Knowledge of requirement-gathering methodology's and Software
Development Lifecycle (SDLC)

•           Commitment to delivering a high quality work product.

*Education:* Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science or Engineering

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
<ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com>*