Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position  : E-commerce Developer Location  : Seattle, WA Duration  : 6
Months Contract + Extension*

*Responsibilities*
Architect and deliver projects that provide transparency to stakeholders
Evaluate the effectiveness and efficacy of existing code solutions and
architecture
Build end-to-end reporting solutions which deliver insights to our business
stakeholders and optimize our operational efficiencies
Support Ecommerce Production efforts to automate and drive process
improvements with a focus on data quality, automation, and visual
communication
Rapidly prototype JPG mockups to real pages with CSS, HTML, and JavaScript
Drive team initiatives and new technology adoption
Collaborate with other team members to deliver quality code
Become familiar with differing data source platforms
Show measurable progress through continuous delivery

*Qualifications*
Hands on experience with one of the following frameworks in a production
environment: KnockoutJS/ReactJS/AngularJS frameworks
Understanding of JSON/XML formats
Expert knowledge of JavaScript & JQuery
+3 years of working with ASP.NET MVC 4/5
+5 years proficiency with C# or Java
Experience with Entity Framework (5/6), Nuget, TFS

*Bonus Qualifications*
Proficiency with SQL
Azure web services (Azure table storage, SQL Azure, worker roles)