*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: JIRA and Confluence Administrator
Location: Sunrise, FL
Duration: 6 months +
- Install, configure, maintain, administer, and enhance JIRA and
Confluence (Atlassian systems) on production Linux Servers. Knowledge in
- Good knowledge in Confluence and JIRA. Able to create user, user
groups, creation of Space, Space permissions, Able to apply space level/
page level user restrictions for the confidential spaces. Knowledge in
integrating the JIRA and Confluence of the organization. Help guide and
maintain the organization of data in Confluence.
- Support JIRA Project Administration involving custom, complex
projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades as well as schedule and
coordinate maintenance for systems
- Train, guide, and assist development groups in use of JIRA/Confluence
as well as plugins such as AGILE, Utilities, and Salesforce etc.
Installation of new plugins for JIRA and Confluence and upgrading the
plugins whenever upgrades are available.
- Administer the JIRA and Confluence instances on a day to day basis
including performance tuning/scaling the instances, storage, indexing, etc.
- Provide User Management for up to 500 users, manages system access
across groups to ensure compliance and maintain best practices as well as
train users on JIRA/Confluence
- Strong knowledge in creation of individual projects with creation of
high level-JIRA workflows, Workflow scheme, Creation of new fields in field
configuration Schemes, Issue Type-Scheme, creation of new screens and
screen scheme, JIRA notification Scheme. Able to create Issue Permission
Scheme, project roles in the workflows and implementation in the individual
- Able to assist the project managers promptly for day to day on JIRA
issues , user creation, user group creations and other troubleshooting’s in
JIRA and Confluence. Able to address the user issues in a timely manner.
- Good knowledge in Confluence. Able to create user, user groups,
creation of Space, Space permissions, Able to apply space level/ page level
user restrictions for the confidential spaces. Knowledge interlinking the
JIRA and Confluence of the organization.
- Responsible for bug tracking and issue tracking by running JQL
queries. Creation of Individual JIRA filters, able to create JIRA
dashboards and creation of gadgets like pie chart diagrams, Issue
statistics and other required gadgets.
- Good Knowledge in SDLC and Agile methodology. Able to assist the
project managers and project administrators in creation of JIRA-Agile
boards for individual projects, configuration of Agile Boards, creation of
backlog and sprints.
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
*Required Knowledge / Skills:*
• Experience in JIRA and Confluence applications for heavy volume sites
• Experience with databases such as Unix/Linux, Oracle, DB2 or MYSQL.
Should have some Knowledge in JAVA
• Release management experience
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.