*Hello **Professional,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
with me.*

*Job Title         : Technical Writer*

*Location         : Homewood, IL*

*Duration        : 6+Months*

*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
248-440-7994*

*THIS PERSON MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SYSTEMS UPGRADE / APPLICATION
DEVELOPMENT / SDLC TECHNICAL WRITING & DOCUMENTATION!!*

We currently have a legacy software product/system which needs some major
upgrade.

We will be creating a Version 2 that requires looking at the future needs
of the product and planning a redesign.

The first stage of this would be to create a Requirements document.

This would involve interviewing sales, understanding what we have and then
creating a document to allow us to plan and specify the development.

The 6 months may be ambitious as this is a big project, so it may extend,
but I want to try and wrap this up quickly.

TECHNICAL WRITER

The candidate must possess the ability to communicate complex information
clearly and concisely.

They need excellent interpersonal skills in order to elicit detailed
information from subject-matter experts (for example, applications
developers), and also liaise with the Sales personnel to extract end user
requirements when applicable.

They must have advanced writing and editing skills.

They also need to be adept in document creation using applications such as
Acrobat,  Microsoft Word and Power-Point.

Typical duties include:

·         Creation of Requirements documents and Functional specifications

·         Documenting the specifications, design, features and operation of
applications

·         Writing and editing user manuals, help systems and other
technical documents

·         Designing and formatting documents using document-creation
software

·         Interviewing applications developers, technical resource
personnel & sales personnel  to ensure the accuracy of all information
presented.

Qualifications

Preferably Bachelor’s degree in English

3+ years’ experience in a technical setting.

Experience with Technical specification creation

 *Thanks & regards*

 *Jason | IT Recruiter *

*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*

*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*

*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*

*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*

E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com

Gmail: jason.pega...@gmail.com