*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Technical Writer*
*Location : Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Interview **: Face to Face *
*Note : Need US Citizens and Green Card Only.*
- Responsible for writing, editing and proofreading technical
documentation for various APIs on the XDN (XFINITY Developer Network)
Developer Portal *https://developers.xfinity.com/*
- Works closely with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to obtain API
knowledge and information.
- Makes iterative revisions to documentation incorporating feedback from
- Documentation activities include technical prose, diagrams, getting
started, tutorials, and reference documents.
The Client Identity Management Architecture (CIMA) team is seeking a
Technical Writer to assist with documentation activities. The CIMA team is
responsible for all aspects of consumer identity management, including
Authentication, Authorization, Federation, Provisioning, and Self-Service
In this role, you will collaborate with API Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
and the XDN Developer Portal development team to build a world-class
developer portal. The portal provides information and tools to help
developers quickly learn about clients APIs. The goal is to reduce the
learning curve for the developer as much as possible, so they can be
productive and focus on building their application. The primary
responsibilities of the technical writer include writing, editing and
proofreading technical documentation. You must be able to pick up new APIs
and technologies quickly and be a strong team player.
The ideal candidate will have experience writing technical documentation in
both *Markdown* and *HTML* formats using *Git* for version control. The
ideal candidate will also have experience developing applications that
consume RESTful APIs. The candidate should also be familiar with *RESTful* API
concepts and technologies such as *OAuth* for user authorization.
- Collaborates with SMEs to identify topics for technical documentation
- Gain a high-level understanding of how each API works
- Writes API documentation in Markdown and HTML formats
- Creates technical diagrams as needed
- Proofreads own documentation in Staging environment
- Pushes documentation changes to Git repository
- Edits existing documentation to improve clarity
- Updates documentation as new API features are released
- Coordinates with the XDN Development Team to ensure documentation is
deployed to Production
- Participates in agile process including daily standup meetings,
backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Monitors and evaluates current documentation best practices,
procedures and alternative methods
- Monitors and evaluates competing API documentation
- Ensures documentation is delivered in a timely fashion
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion regarding
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
Monday through Friday in Center City Philadelphia office.
- -Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- -Generally requires 5+ years related experience
- Familiar with major productivity packages (Microsoft Office).
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for documentation
quality that follows best practices.
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.