*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Powerbuilder Developer*
*Location : Boston, MA*
*Duration : 3 Months*
*Interview : **Face to Face*
Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com call at 248-440-7994
Title: Power Builder Developer
Company: State of MA (SEC)
Basic Company Info: The Secretary of the Commonwealth (SEC) is the
principal public information officer for the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Location: 1 Ashburton Place, Boston MA
Duration: Initial contract is 3 months, if things are going well they will
extend to 6+
Bill Rate: 65
Interview Process: Phone interview, then onsite @ location above
Technical - Power Builder 12.5 (I’m flex to sending 12.0),
Oracle 10g, Visual Studio Team Foundation 2012, thorough knowledge of OOD
design processes, exp with PL/SQL imbedded SQL, and data base
Specific Hardware, Software, and o/s - Power Builder
12.5, SQL Server 2005 & 2008 - using MS Access, Oracle 10g
*Secretary of the Commonwealth*
*Power Builder Developer*
The Secretary of the Commonwealth (SEC) is the principal manager of
elections and the public information officer for the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts. The SEC has an opening for a PowerBuilder Developer.
SUMMARY: This position has primary responsibility for supporting the
maintenance and enhancement of the Central Voter Registration System. This
system utilizes a two-tier architecture comprised of a PowerBuilder front-end
and an Oracle back-end. The PowerBuilder Developer will provide day-to-day
maintenance of the system; participate in regularly scheduled enhancements,
and be a member of the team responsible for the design of a new replacement
· Provide daily support to the existing client server system for
approximately 1000 users in over 350 offsite locations with additional
selected, secure, interfaces to State and Internet networks.
· Participate in the full life cycle of development (define, develop, test,
install, and maintain) of the existing system as well as new initiatives.
· Maintain a source control and inventory system, to ensure appropriate
· Develop and maintain a collection of specialized software tools for
specialized access to central records.
· Anticipate enhancements, as requested by the user community, and changes
to voter law.
· Participate in the redesign of the existing system. Must be cognizant of
day-to-day problems reported by Town Clerks and be able to assess the
source of the problems for their potential impact on the design of the new
· Minimum of three years experience in the following areas is required:
· Power Builder 12.5 involving hierarchical designs of visual and
· Experience with Oracle Version 10g
· Visual Studio Team Foundation 2012
· Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented design processes.
· Experience with PL/SQL imbedded SQL, SQL painter, and database procedures.
· Experience writing stored procedures and user functions
· Application Modeling
· Ad hoc reporting against SQL Server 2005 and 2008 using MS Access
· Highly self-motivated individual who has the ability to work
independently as well as in a team environment;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail
and strong organizational skills
· Customer-focus with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
· Ability to provide feedback and technical guidance on critical issues
affecting business objectives.
· Ability to design, develop, test, support, maintain and debug software
applications that support business units or support functions.
· Experience in the following areas would be a Plus:
· N-tier application development
· .Net Framework 2.0, 3.5, and 4.0
· Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 (ASP.Net, Web Services, VB and/or C#)
· SQL Server 2005 and 2008 developer level understanding
· Crystal Reports 10.0
· Application Integration
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.