Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role                                 : *Embedded Developer (RDK) *

Location                                  : Philadelphia, PA, USA

Duration                                  : 3-6 months

Extension                               : Yes

Skills                                   :*cable domain *must

*Job Description:*

·         Must have embedded development experience of 8-10 years

·         Expert in Cable STB platform development (MPEG4, DVR, STB middle

·         Expert in C/C++ languages

·         Expert in LINUX platform development

·         Knowledge in Cloud based applications/services for STB would be

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com  / Gtalk: recrui1er

Embedded Developer (RDK) requirement on at Phoenix AZ, USA