Jboss Admin:

Location: Fairfield, CT

Long term contract

Should have experience or in-depth knowledge of J2EE framework and
applications with at least 8 years  of experience in Middleware products
such as JBoss,

Knowledge of Tomcat Application Server and Apache web server is preferable

Should  have experience in trouble shooting / debugging  applications

Exposure to Web methods is preferable

Good hands on experience on Linux or Solaris operating system

Should have good experience on configuration, setup and propose web server

Good communication skills

Mahesh Kontu

Talent Acquisition, Cillium Corp

Phone: 609-606-2400

Fax: 609-964-1619

Email: mahes...@cillium.com

website: www.cillium.com

Address: 2215 East Market St, Suite#2G, York, PA-17402

Certified MWBE | An E-Verified company

address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused