*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Java Technical Lead

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*H1B copy is Mandatory*

*Rate: $60/hr*

1.      Mandatory lead experience On shore-off shore co-ordination

2.      Core Java

3.      For Groovy – Please find folks with “strong” PERL or Python

4.      For GIT – Clear case, SVN is okay

5.      For Gradle – ANT, Maven strong experience is what we can try

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this