*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Sr. Automation Test Engineer *
*Position : 1*
*Location : **Chicago, IL (Downtown)*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : **Face to Face*
*Send Resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
The role of the Automation Test Engineer is to design, build, test and
deploy effective test automation solutions. Assignment
Description/Responsibilities: § Build, customize and configure tools for
Automation and manual testing using SQL and VB Scripts. § Execute and test
functional scenarios, perform integration, regression, function and smoke
tests. § Work with BA, QA, and Development teams to triage defects and
determine root cause analysis. § Provide design documentation and
participate in technical reviews for test automation. § Organize test cases
and associated automation in HP Quality Center and Quick Test Pro.
3 years of experience in developing test automation via QTP/UFT and
· 3 years of experience with HP Quality Center and/or IBM Rational Team
Concert for defect management
· Knowledge of SDM processes and deliverables
· Experience with two or more following automated test or test methodology
tools: Mercury WinRunner, QTP, Rational ClearQuest, or Rational ReqPro
· Experience in mainframe, client server, database and application
programming interface testing
· Ability to apply engineering approaches to solving problems and ability
to utilize research methods, problem solving and resolution skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Analytical skills coupled with initiative and accountability
*Work* : (734) 661-7969
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.