Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!
I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability
An early response is really appreciated.
Job Role : *Teradata DBA*
Location : *Seattle, WA, *
Duration : 6-8 months
Extension : Yes
· Strong Knowledge of Database Backup and recovery and logical
· Perform refresh of development and QA environments.
· Excellent SQL coding & tuning skills with in-depth knowledge in
analyzing SQL Explain plans.
· Hands on experience on performance Tuning, Expert in Query
· Experience on database build and design - Day to Day
· Must have implemented large DW environment in TERADATA.
· In depth knowledge of data warehousing and OLTP concepts.
· Ensure availability and performance of TERADATA environments.
· Analyze/resolve all database-related issues.
· Expert in troubleshooting, tuning & database workload balancing.
· Should be able to do User Administration and security setup
(Creation and managing Users, Databases, Roles, Profiles and Accounts).
· Knowledge on Unix Shell scripting.
· Experience with data loading utilities including Fast Load,
· Experience in TASM, Priority Scheduler.
· Install database client software on workstations .
· Should be able to work with developers and production support
teams on various Teradata issues.
· Create and maintain Disaster Recovery Procedures; Participate in
Disaster Recovery tests;
· Trouble shoot database issues; Work with Teradata Vendor to apply
database patches, updates and install new versions of database;
· Knowledge on Data Dictionary Tables and Views
· Understand and Modify Space Allocation and Usage, Monitor and
move disk space, Assigning Permanent Space, Spool Space and Temporary Space
· Using techniques such as Multi-value compression (MVC) to reduce
unnecessary disk space usage.
· Administer databases, users, sessions, and access rights
· Granting and Revoking Access Rights on different database objects.
· Good experience on Data Archives, Restores and Recovery – ARC
Utility and Permanent Journals.
· Escalate and follow-through on resolution of issues with Teradata
GSC as appropriate.
· Strong Knowledge on Teradata Administrative Tools and Utilities
· Knowledge on Security Control – Handling logon and logoff rules
· Knowledge on Resource Monitoring – Database Query Log(DBQL) and
Teradata DBA Certification on Teradata 12 / Teradata 14 are added advantage.
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.