Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* VMware vFabric Engineer
*Duration*: 6 months
*Location*: Ft. Worth, TX
· This position will be responsible for creating automation and
orchestrations for the VMware ESXi 5.x and 6.x server farm hosting several
thousand VMs. A build team will use this automation to deploy new VMs in
multi-machine application sets.
· The successful candidate will have experience with VMware's
vCenter Orchestrator, vCloud Director, and vCloud Automation Center on
version 5 or later. Candidates must be able to create a scripted multi-tier
deployment consisting of Web, App, and Database server VMs with
· Candidates should have experience with scripting using
Puppet Enterprise is a major plus.
· Bachelors degree and 4 years’ experience or equivalent 8-10 years
· Ability to interact with managed service providers and use change
management ticketing systems.
· VMware ESXi 5.x administration at an advanced level (Required)
· VMware vCenter Orchestrator, vCloud Director, or vCloud
Automation Center to an advanced level (Required)
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
· Strong ability to troubleshoot advanced problems using vendor,
peer, and Internet support resources (Required)
· Automation with Puppet Enterprise (Preferred)
· Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2008 administration experience
with PowerShell (Preferred)
· Red Hat Enteprise Linux 5 and 6 administration experience with
shell scripting (Preferred)
· Experience with automated patch management and update services
such as Windows Server Update Services, yum, or Red Hat Satellite Server
· Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create orchestrations for multi-tier virtual machine deployments
using VMware tools, scripting, and Puppet Enterprise.
· Identify and solve compatibility issues with VMware tools used
for scripting and automation.
· Direct managed service provider to execute orchestrations in an
Production virtual environment, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve
scripting and automation software problems.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Currently on Project:*
*US work authorization:*
*Expertise & Skills Sets: *
*Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from:*
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.