*SQL Server DBA*
*LOCALS OR NEAR BY's*
*Job Description: *
- Providing support for pre-production and production database servers.
- Installing and configuring SQL Server and Oracle database server.
- Creating database and assigning proper security rights to users.
- Auditing, user permissions and checking for non-compliances.
- Coordinate with other functions for service requests and resolutions
- Implementing High Availability solutions like SQL Mirroring in SQL
- Patching, upgrading and migrating databases.
- Creating backup strategies for maximum databases availability.
- Use red gate SQL backup for SQL and RMAN for Oracle,
- Tuning Oracle database SGA/PGA parameters and analyzing AWR and ASH
reports for database performance,
- Using SQL profiler to collect trace and tune SQL databases.
- Use Performance dashboard reports and Insight for tuning SQL databases.
- Monitoring constant database growth and shrinking the files to
release the unused space.
- Capacity planning the database for future growth.
- Documenting various database changes and logging database requests.
- Administering in house applications database and providing resolutions
to the problems
- Managing & Administering WinDSX security application.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.