This is pranay from Winwire Technologies, please send the resumes to
*(1)Role: Java with BPMN experience*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· 8-10 years’ experience in IT.
· Primary skill we are looking in BPMN
· Core Java, JEE, spring, seasoned in web technology
· Good communication skills.
*(2)Role: Senior TIBCO Developer*
*Location: SFO, CA*
*Type: Longterm Contract*
· 9+ years of experience in IT.
· Minimum 5-8 years as a TIBCO developer
· Experience on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)-TIBCO
*(3)Role: Qlikview Architect*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Position: Contract/6+ Months*
*Start Date: Immediate*
*Job Description: *
We are looking for Qlikview architect for East Coast (Philadelphia).
· 5+ years of product implementation, system integration, or
· 3+ years of experience with multi-tiered enterprise QlikView
installations, configuration, and administration; experience in end-to-end
implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in
scorecards, reports & dashboards developments using QlikView.
· Strong technical background with complete understanding of data
warehouse modeling, architectures, OLAP, OLTP data sets, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Experience working directly with customers to define and design
· Experience as a lead developer mentoring other developers.
· Ability to interface with end customers.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills.
· Prior experience writing technical requirement documents.
· Experience installing and setting up QlikView Server.
· Experience with management of QlikView Publisher.
· Demonstrated ability to Demo QlikView.
· Demonstrated ability to develop QlikView applications.
· Strong knowledge of QlikView server architecture and building
QVD, QVW and applying business rules and data validations.
· Strong hands on experience in designing and developing data
models for Qlikview reporting.
· Strong experience with SQL Server.
· Hands on knowledge of scripting, data source integration and
complex user interface (dashboard) development in QlikView.
· Must have developed enterprise applications for use in production
environments using Qlikview.
*(4)Role: Integration Architect w/Mulesoft experience *
*Location:- Dallas TX*
*Position Type:- Longterm Contract*
Need an Integration Architect with Mulesoft Experience.
*(5)Role: PeopleSoft HCM Functional positions*
*Location: - Dallas TX*
*Pay Rate: $13000 - $13400/Month Max*
We have multiple positions with different modules please find below
Core HR professional: - 1 position
ESS, MSS: - 1 position
Absence Management: - 1 position
Time & Labor Module: - 1 position
Payroll: - 2 positions
Core HR: - 2 positions
· A minimum of 10 to 12 years working in a functional/business
analyst role supporting HCM systems.
· Combined minimum of 8 years of operational experience with
PeopleSoft HCM 8.4 through 9.1.
· 2+ full PeopleSoft HCM Upgrade mandatory
· Experience with HCM version 9.1 or higher.
· Worked as HCM Functional Lead 2+ implementation and/or upgrade
· Exemplified superior knowledge in understanding of business
requirements, processes and implementation approaches for the following
PeopleSoft HCM modules: Core HR, Global Payroll & Time/Labor
· Experience with workflow approval configuration and processing
· Upgrade experience with Core HR, Global Payroll & Time/Labor
· Advanced knowledge of automated systems testing procedures,
data conversion analyses, transaction processing and troubleshooting
· Must be able to QA test development work and work with the
technical development team to ensure customer requirements are met
· Advanced knowledge of HCM business practices, work flow
analysis, business systems design, and process re-engineering.
· Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis,
documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and
overall implementation planning.
· Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage
PeopleSoft delivered functionality.
· Accountable and strong rapport with technical counterpart and
· Willing to provide leadership in the development of functional
skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
· Must have strong writing skills and be able to create
functional specifications, design documents, training materials, test
· Technical proficiency in developing user reports with
· Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing
data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
· Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications,
making presentations before groups and committees, and working and/or
leading effectively and cooperatively with staff and management.
· Demonstrated skill in analysis and problem solving including
determining priorities, producing fully developed quality recommendations
to decision makers.
· Excellent issue resolution (problem diagnosis), analytical and
· Demonstrated commitment and understanding of best practices in
quality customer serviceS
*Thanks & Regards,*
WinWire Technologies, Inc.
2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320
Santa Clara, California 95054
*Email:* *pranay.mat...@winwire.com* <pranay.mat...@winwire.com>
Gtalk : pranay.recruit...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.