PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Senior Cognos Developer *for one of our
clients *Fort Mill, SC*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Senior Cognos Developer
*Location: *Fort Mill, SC
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Position Title/Work Location*
Senior Cognos Developer
The Senior Cognos Developer is responsible for all tasks related to the
delivery of Business Intelligence Reports, related customer service
requests within a production life cycle support environment, including
release planning, status reporting, risk and issue tracking, and solution
and deliverable quality assurance.
This role involves requirements gathering, analysis, design, development,
testing and deployment activities for each Cognos-related model or report
enhancement. The Cognos Report Developer will also be required to
coordinate with multiple teams from around the program, and with external
client organizations. Specific responsibilities include:
· Design and development of complex Cognos reports, framework manager
model, Modeling Cognos BI Analytics cubes and dashboards
· Work with project leads (Development, Functional, Technical and
Interface/Conversion) to confirm and substantiate functional and technical
· Managing task completion across all implementation phases
· Provide production support for the client's applications. Activities
include program analysis, testing and system enhancements. Some support may
be outside of normal business hours.
· Create technical design specifications
· Assist with configuration of applications software
· Develop and maintain Framework Manager Metadata Model and Report Studio
· Ensuring solution and deliverable quality
· Anticipating, identifying and mitigating risks and managing resolution of
· Communicating project risks, issues, timelines, solutions, and status to
client point-of-contact and EIM leadership
· Proficiency with Report Studio and Query Studio is required. Dash Board
building is one key responsibility as well.
· Responsible for technical design documents.
· Responsible for *BO XI to Cognos version* of projects.
Business Insight Advanced
Cognos for the Office
*Other Valuable Skills*
*Business Objects*(Moderate Skills needed)
*S/W and S/W Versions*
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.