Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest and
revert me back with your updated resume at parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com//
*Position: Network System Administrator*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 + months*
The candidate will provide Tier I network troubleshooting and maintenance
in a 24x7x365 network control center. The position will need to maintain a
ticket queue resolving issues based on priority and SLA. The position
demands someone comfortable with collaborating in and outside of the
department to drive issues to resolution.
• Must have experience with circuit providers and troubleshooting
circuit related issues.
• Core networking fundamental skills are critical for this role
to troubleshoot routing, switching, and wireless infrastructures.
• Understanding of STP (PVSTP, PVSTP+), MSTP, HSRP, LACP.
• Candidate must have familiarity with DNS and DHCP.
• Engineer must be familiar with EIGRP, BGP, Static Routing
• Ability to make changes via a CLI method.
• Experience communicating verbally and in writing with peers and
• Display organizational skills to prioritize issues based on
• Must be a self motivator to research solutions based on need.
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco, HP, NSM and F5
• Familiarity with network monitoring and ticketing tools, i.e.
Remedy, SMARTS, Scrutinizer
• Working knowledge of access lists, firewalls, and
troubleshooting along the lines.
• Firm understanding of Wireless technologies, channels, SNR.
• Certifications: CCNA or CCNP
*Certifications and Previous Experience*
• CCNA Preferred
• +2 years in network supporting role, required
*Thanks & regards,*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510.870.5023*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.