PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Hyperion Developer *for one of our clients *West
Des Moines, IA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Hyperion Developer
*Location: *West Des Moines, IA
*Duration: *6 - 12 Months
Must Have: Hyperion (ESSbase 188.8.131.52; Planning 184.108.40.206; Smartview
220.127.116.11 and DRM 18.104.22.168.104)
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Skill requires for Hyperion Essbase:
· Experience in ASO and BSO apps
· Experience in creating rules files
· Strong knowledge in calculation scripts and MDX queries
· Knowledge of Essbase database administration
· Knowledge of security provisioning
· Migration of ASO and BSO applications
· Ability to work independently on SR's with Oracle support
· Experience in MAXL scripting
· Ability to troubleshoot Essbase data and metadata loads
· Experience in Smartview
*Skill requires for Hyperion Planning:*
· Creating and managing planning applications
· Strong understanding of Hyperion Business Rules
· Experience in outline load utility would be preferable
· Managing Security in planning applications
· Administration of planning applications
*Skill requires for Hyperion DRM:*
· Managing Versions, Hierarchies, Working with Nodes, Managing
Properties, Validating Data, Comparing Hierarchies, Blending Versions,
Working with Exports, DRM Batch Client.
· Verifying data and metadata loads on a daily basis
· Troubleshooting issues in data and metadata loads
· Working with Oracle support to solve running issues
· Loading Metadata in Hyperion Planning using outline load utility
· Troubleshooting data calculation issues in Hyperion Planning
· Providing security reports and provisioning users/groups
· Identify areas of improvements pro - actively and suggest and
implement permanent solutions
· Running ad-hoc data and metadata loads
· Create new DRM versions as per client requirements.
· Create and modify existing BR's and Calc scripts as per customer
· Migration of apps across environments need to be done Athene
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.