Need Java Architect

Duration : 12+ months

Location : Atlanta, GA

•  10+ years of experience in applications development.

•  Strong analytical and communication skills are needed, as well as an
ability to multitask, collaborate, and work well within a team environment.

•  Skilled in Agile software development methodologies, preferably Scrum.

•  Experience scaling high volume web applications.

•  Ability to design and develop clean and reusable object-oriented

•  Expert knowledge of the Enterprise Java stack and its ecosystem of
related technologies.

•  Good knowledge  on using Mobile, Enterprise apps like Oracle BRM,
Siebel, Web, DB, etc.,

Thanks & Regards
Rathna Kumar
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320 *I * <>