*Need Passport copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport copy.*

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Passport *copy for fast process

*Role :: .Net Developer*

*Location:: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

 Rate:: $53/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)

*Job Description::*

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

7+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

• Experience in ASP.NET 3.5 or above, VB.NET, VB 6.0,  Windows, Oracle,
Communication Foundation

*Experience Required*

   - Should have worked in Development , Testing  and Production
   - Should have worked on Support projects
   - Should have good understanding of .NET Framework and Oracle database
   - Should be able to create documents, define plans for various customer
   specific scenarios like deployment process between the systems , support
   issues, Refresh strategy & process for development & Test Env
   - Demonstrated analytical, technical, and communication capabilities

·         Ability to prioritize assignments, handles shifting deadlines,
and work independently as well as in a team environment.

   - Good soft skills & communication to work in team and communicate with

*Roles & Responsibilities*

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Excellent communication skills and flexibility for on-call to
facilitate discussions with offshore team and business.

·         Rapid Sprint/deliverable planning abilities

·         Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously

·         Strong analysis skills are required.

·         Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned

·         Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes

·         Ability to seamless integrate work with third party library/web
service owners

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate (09/01/2015)

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 Months

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified