*Need Passport copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Passport *copy for fast process
*Role :: .Net Developer*
*Location:: Raleigh, NC*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
Rate:: $53/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)
*Relevant Experience *
• Experience in ASP.NET 3.5 or above, VB.NET, VB 6.0, Windows, Oracle,
- Should have worked in Development , Testing and Production
- Should have worked on Support projects
- Should have good understanding of .NET Framework and Oracle database
- Should be able to create documents, define plans for various customer
specific scenarios like deployment process between the systems , support
issues, Refresh strategy & process for development & Test Env
- Demonstrated analytical, technical, and communication capabilities
· Ability to prioritize assignments, handles shifting deadlines,
and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good soft skills & communication to work in team and communicate with
*Roles & Responsibilities*
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Excellent communication skills and flexibility for on-call to
facilitate discussions with offshore team and business.
· Rapid Sprint/deliverable planning abilities
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong analysis skills are required.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
· Ability to seamless integrate work with third party library/web
*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.