*Need Passport copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Passport *copy for fast process
*Role :: QA Analyst with PL/SQL*
*Location:: Richmond, VA*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
Rate:: $40/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)
· Develop, publish, and implement test plans and procedures.
· Design and execute manual and automated test cases and test
· Follow quality assurance standards and best practices.
· Maintain defect tracking log .
· Report on automated and manual testing efforts.
· Participate in functional and technical issue resolutions
· Assist in writing user documentation for applications.
· Interact with business partners to understand and document
· Work with clients, developers, and project teams to determine
software requirements, supports the design of application changes and
· Have a working technical knowledge of the basic level of data
modeling concepts, applications and systems integration concepts.
· Analyze and solve complex problems.
· Apply advanced technical knowledge of application testing tools
· Perform independently and in a team-oriented collaborative
4 + Years
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Conduct a quality review walkthrough of business requirements
documentation created by other business analysts.
- Liaise with business and IT teams to design (convert business
requirements) test scripts that thoroughly test functionality
- Work with project team to develop, coordinate, and maintain test plan
and test schedule ensuring all test activity is purposeful and efficient.
- Ensure all necessary resources are identified, assigned, and trained
on the testing process and tools.
- Oversee all test planning, processes and activities for all phases of
testing to ensure testing is performed as planned and on schedule.
- Facilitate all testing meetings.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant
information to project stakeholders and project team.
- Record test results and test data to certify all tests have been
performed and define what has not been tested.
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills when reviewing test
results to discover, investigate and report any defects, bugs, errors, or
- Ensure test acceptance criteria have been met and any exceptions
and/or workarounds are approved by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage entrance and exit criteria.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.