*Need Passport copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t
send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport copy.*

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with *Passport *copy for fast process

*Role :: QA Analyst with PL/SQL*

*Location:: Richmond, VA*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

 Rate:: $40/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Develop, publish, and implement test plans and procedures.

·         Design and execute manual and automated test cases and test

·         Follow quality assurance standards and best practices.

·         Maintain defect tracking log .

·         Report on automated and manual testing efforts.

·         Participate in functional and technical issue resolutions

·         Assist in writing user documentation for applications.

·         Interact with business partners to understand and document
business requirements.

·         Work with clients, developers, and project teams to determine
software requirements, supports the design of application changes and
related troubleshooting.

·         Have a working technical knowledge of the basic level of data
modeling concepts, applications and systems integration concepts.

·         Analyze and solve complex problems.

·         Apply advanced technical knowledge of application testing tools
and utilities.

·         Perform independently and in a team-oriented collaborative

   - .

*Experience Required*

4 + Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Conduct a quality review walkthrough of business requirements
   documentation created by other business analysts.
   - Liaise with business and IT teams to design (convert business
   requirements) test scripts that thoroughly test functionality
   - Work with project team to develop, coordinate, and maintain test plan
   and test schedule ensuring all test activity is purposeful and efficient.
   - Ensure all necessary resources are identified, assigned, and trained
   on the testing process and tools.
   - Oversee all test planning, processes and activities for all phases of
   testing to ensure testing is performed as planned and on schedule.
   - Facilitate all testing meetings.
   - Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant
   information to project stakeholders and project team.
   - Record test results and test data to certify all tests have been
   performed and define what has not been tested.
   - Apply analytical and problem-solving skills when reviewing test
   results to discover, investigate and report any defects, bugs, errors, or
   - Ensure test acceptance criteria have been met and any exceptions
   and/or workarounds are approved by the appropriate stakeholders.
   - Manage entrance and exit criteria.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously

·         Strong communication and organizational skills

·         Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned

·         Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes

Bachelor’s Degree

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified