*Title : Network Security Engineer*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 6 Months CTH*
*Rate : $55/hr*
This position provides comprehensive security engineering expertise to
identify risk across all business lines and propose network-based controls
and mitigation strategies. Responsible for the testing and planning of
security hardware and software components, and partnering with operations
organizations for deployment. Responsible for maintaining security
appliances and applications in lower environments. Acts as an escalation
point from lower tier support groups. Participates in the change management
process to insure the ongoing security of the production environment.
The sustaining security engineer should have a strong, multidisciplinary
telecommunications background along with experience in more traditional IT
· Design work to insure the security of newly deployed applications
· Manage lab environments to maintain a secure test bed and
evaluate security controls during application design/test phases.
· Develop Standard MOPs, Work Packages, approved SW versions,
assembling change requests for tested configurations and evaluating the
feasibility and appropriateness other change requests as submitted.
· Install, Configure, Test & Activate in First Office Application
· Provide support to security operations organizations in the areas
of ongoing lifecycle maintenance and new service deployments.
· Create documentation supporting new deployments and existing
· 5+ years of experience in *information security*
· Strong understanding of the OSI model
· Understanding of network security controls, including firewalls,
ACLs, IPS/IDS, and application gateways.
· Experience with AAA systems and VPN configurations.
· Knowledge of proper security design philosophy
· Extensive experience with firewalls, NG-firewalls, network and
· Strong foundation in dynamic routing protocols
· Certification preferred JNCIP-SEC, CISSP
· Experience with implementing solutions compliant with the PCI-DSS
· Experience with virtualized environments
· Experience with load balancer technologies
· Experience with Juniper, Cisco and Palo Alto firewall technologies
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.