*Hope you doing well,*
*Find the Job Description below and let me know your interest*
*JobTitle: Sr.** ETL Developers*
*Location: Manhattan, NY (Need Locals for F2F)*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Interview Type: Phone & Inperson*
*Note: Need candidates with Financial experience, others excuse.*
· Extensive hands-on experience with Informatica Power Mart/Power
Center v 7.x to 8, Business Objects XI3, Unix Shell Scripting, Control M
· In-depth knowledge of data ware house models: Star and Snow Flake
Schema and Relational Database Design
· Experience in SQL* Plus, PL/SQL and Store Procedures with various
data sources like Oracle, Sybase/Db2 on Unix/Linux
· 10 - 12 years of experience work experience in medium to large
scale projects in the Financial Industry
· Familiarity with Transactional costs of various securities, Trade
Capture, Exception Handling, and Rate Calculations, Invoice matching,
Adjustments and Postings.
· Strong database development and business intelligence modeling.
· Knowledge of methodologies, design of complex multi-dimensional
schema and enterprise wide data warehouses.
· 9 + years of design and development of Extract Transform & Load
(ETL) using Informatica.
· 2 + years of design and development of report generation,
configuration and universe using Business Objects.
· Proficiency in Excel and SQL Query Composition.
· Experience in any one of the scheduling tools like Control M,
· Experience in writing shell scripts, unit testing and code
· Working with business analysts and other project leads to
· Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects under pressure
of business driven deadlines.
· The individual is fully involved in the design, development and
deployment of a variable transactional expense system.
· Experience with Data Warehousing, ETL & OLAP for building an
enterprise wide data warehouse. Focus on Informatica for ETL
· Develop and fine tune procedures and methodologies in a
Datawarehouse/Financial reporting context to achieve optimal results.
· Clear understanding of the entire project life cycle including
Analysis, Design and Development. Create high-level technical
specifications for use by resources locally and may be deployed in CoE’s of
· Expertise in the financial services industry, well-versed in
systems development methodologies. Good exposure to transaction cost
measurement (TCM) and transaction cost analysis (TCA) of securities for
calculating variable transaction costs including broker, clearance and
exchange fees and other components throughout the trade lifecycle.
· Post Trade Processing Experience
· Exposure to Transactional Expense Calculations
· Ability to carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in
Business Requirements, Source systems, Technology and versions of the Data
· Display sound analytical, problem solving, presentation and
inter-personal skills to handle various critical situations
Thanks & Regards,
Jr.Executive - Talent Acquisition
*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices Inc.
New Jersey , USA
Reach me via Email @ *mu...@gtssminds.com <mu...@gtssminds.com>*| Work @
609-890-0316 x 821
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.