Hope you are doing good.....
Please find the below job description and revert back with suitable resumes.
*Job Title: MicroStrategy Developer*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Photo ID and Visa Copy Mandatory*
Minimum 8 years of current and hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy
tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume Datamarts with
Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions. Minimum 5 years of current and hands-on
experience in developing interactive dashboards
• Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for report
• Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite
including the following – Dimensional Modeling, Architect, Developer,
Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/automation,
Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transactional
services, Narrowcast, Visual Insight, Mobile.
• Minimum 7 years of current and hands-on experience with SQL and
• Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects • Ability to manage
multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources
*Need below details ASAP: *
Legal Full Name:
Currently on a project:
Total Work Experience:
Total US Exp:
Relevant Work Experience:
Availability to Interview:
Availability for Skype based interview:
Last 5 digits of SSN:
*Email: Bharat@ <sat...@flexeraglobal.com>flexeraglobal.com
*(281) 306-0500 Ext: 108(Desk) ||(281) 306-0508(Direct)|| (281)
*136 Eldridge Road, Unit: C, Sugar Land, TX-77478*
*Member: (IT Serve Alliance)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.