*Position:* *PLM Solution Architect*
*Location:* *Somerville, NJ*
*Duration:* *12 months*
- Hands on experience on PLM solution implementation.
- Experience with a GXP compliant system,
- Solution designing, Documentation of design and technical documents,
- Experience of managing atleast one end-2-end PLM implementation
- Manages communication between globally dispersed stakeholders
- Ensure business policy issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Represents the project within the Executive Steering Committee
*Nice to have:*
- Enovia 14X work experience,
- Good communication skill,
Experience in Life Science Industry - Pharma domain
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- To work on Enterprise PLM initiative
- Managing different stakeholders
- Providing solutions for probable business issues/consolidation issue
- Understand business processes and map to implementation
- Managing deliverables
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Must be able to manage various stakeholders
· Must have very good written and verbal communication skill.
Thanks & Regards
*Rathna KumarCharter Global | Technology ConsultingPh: 770-326-9933 x
<rg...@charterglobal.com> I www.charterglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.