*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* Performance Engineer/Senior Developer (Hadoop)

*Location : *Schaumburg, IL or Oldsmar

*Duration* : 12 months

*Total Experience Required  : *6-10 Years

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

• Primary Skills: Hadoop Map/Reduce, Impala, SPARK, YARN, Java, Web
Services, Spring, Hibernate
• Minimum 3+ year experience in Map/Reduce, SPARK and Impala
• Should apply performance best practices on the implementation
• Hands on role who will implement high level architecture into low level
• Mentor/guide the other developers to resolve issues
• Ability to design solutions independently based on high level architecture
• Ability to  learn & implement Hadoop based solutions
• Ability to use design patterns , suggest good tools , frameworks
• Integrate Client  Web solutions with Server frameworks

*Desirable Functional Skills*

Secondary Skills:  IMaven, OOD
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong
presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with
pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to
sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *