*Position:* *Endeca Specialist*
*Location:* *Ohio, Cleveland*
*Duration:* *6 months*
· *Endeca Search and Experience Manger*
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Configuring and implementing all aspects of Endeca as part of a
· Managing the data extraction, manipulation, and configurations as
needed for the Endeca pipeline, using available GUI tools as well as
programmatically with JDBC and Java.
Implementing the appropriate Endeca index configuration, experience manager
templates and search interfaces using XML and other tools.
· Assisting in developing all functional aspects of the Endeca
application in Java and JSP/JSTL, including any technical documentation
deliverables, and ensuring they match all functional requirements.
· Integration with ATG or any other ecommerce platform in all the
· Querying MDEX engine using Assembler API and its parameters such
as sorting, dimensions.
Should have experience in configuring pages in Experience Manager.
Should have experience in building the Search & category pages using Endeca
Should have experience in writing custom Catridges
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
· Assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to
details. Supportive of team members
Thanks & Regards
*Rathna KumarCharter Global | Technology ConsultingPh: 770-326-9933 x
<rg...@charterglobal.com> I www.charterglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.