*Please send the resumes to “divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Job Title Product Analyst (from retail background preferred)*
*City Sunnyvale, CA*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
• Understand business flows, tools, trouble shoot and support
seller issues using tools.
• Run regular liaison meetings between sellers, market place
aggregator and business to review overall operational metrics.
• Ongoing management of seller issues, queries and operational
• Coordination of issue resolution across business, production
support, business support analyst and functional teams in the context of
• Identify trends to figure out hotspots for effort and support
cost drivers – work with PM and Engineering to build features and tools to
• Process improvements to reduce ongoing support costs.
• Institute and monitor support case resolution metrics and drive
• Identify systematic issues that need fixes across systems until
hand off to production support/Engineering/Product teams via backlog for
• Understand seller setup process and educate sellers on process,
requirements and timelines for on-boarding process.
• Work with internal teams to set up appropriate systems, code
promotions into production until seller can go live.
• Understanding of integration interfaces, lower level systems at
UI/debugging level to be able to bring on new direct sellers.
• Help to integrate partners to MP infrastructure
• Experience in using market place portal and other supporting
tools, alerts, reports and analytics.
• Basic knowledge in Java, web services and database.
• Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of
audiences: technical and non-technical
*Marie D Dasari630-315-9569*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.