*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* Data Center Support Engineer

*Location : *Redmond, WA & Mountain View CA

*Duration* : 12 Months

*Total Experience Required : 8 - 10 years*

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

4+ Yrs Data Center Support Experience

Knowledge of Networking Devices and Concept

Experience on Windows Server Admin, AD

Troubleshooting Skills(Hardware, OS)

Work Experience in using iLO/DRAC/KVMoIP

Migration  and decommision of hardware

Working experience with Server, Network and Storage Deployments

Provisioning and Racking of hardware

KVM based remote access systems

Experience on supporting SAN infrastructure

Backup & archive loaders and libraries

*Desirable Technical Skills*

Experience on Virtualization

*Mandatory Functional Skills*

Strong customer relations experience

Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 support

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Understanding/work experience of Complex/diverse environments

Status Reporting

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *