JCrew-New York City
Duration: 6 months
Phone then personal interview
*MDM Specialist / Administrator*
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and the ability to
influence others at all organizational levels. They should be personable,
have good problem-solving skills, and have a sense of urgency and
*Additional qualifications include:*
· Bachelor's degree
· 4-6 years of experience
· Hands on-experience with IBM MDM and MDM development and
extension using Java
· Experience developing in IIB is a big plus
· Strong hands-on technical knowledge of master data concepts,
processes, organizational support models and tools is preferred. This
should include but is not limited to Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data
Governance, Data Modeling, Data Integration
· Working knowledge of Business Process Management concepts and
BPEL to support workflow development
· Previous experience working with customer data would be
· Experience working in Agile (Scrum) environments is a plus
The Customer Master Data Specialist will assist in strategically managing
and administering the IT tools supporting the Customer Data Domain, while
ensuring high levels of data quality and privacy.
This role will be an IT role but will work closely with the business
Customer Insights (master data steward) to maintain and monitor master data
using the IBM MDM Advanced Edition tools. Other duties include:
· Be responsible for the implementation of changes to the MDM
domain data models and business processes to support new business
· Be responsible for development of UI changes required to support
company specific business concepts and terminology
· Develop and manage the governance and other process workflows
· Own the technical administration of the applications (not the
· Run designated reports that will support analytics, data
accuracy, metrics, reporting, etc.
· Work closely with other teams to provide expertise, especially
with the data integration team to determine the appropriate mapping and
quality of sourced data.
· Support any data quality profiling required periodically by the
business or when onboarding new data sources.
· Participate in the regular Data Governance Council meetings
· Understand and ensure adherence to all PII and Master Data
Governance policies and procedures
· Understand, adhere to, and monitor all SLAs and accuracy ratios
for creating and updating master data records
· Maintain consistency, uniformity, and accuracy of all systems
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847- 380 - 8041 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.