Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Position   : DB2 DBA Location  : Denver, CO and San Francisco, CA
Duration  : 6 -8 Months Contract*

*Will most likely be 100% travel the first few weeks, then slow down to
maybe 1 to 2 weeks per month.*

The person MUST have extensive experience migrating DB2 environments and
extensive experience with QRep and GoldenGate for DB2 replication and
extensive experience in Backup/ Restore od DB2.