We are looking for *UX Architect *for one of our known client In *MN, *if
you are interested please respond to this email with you are word updated
resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Role : UX Architect *
*Location : Minneapolis, MN *
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Rate : DOE *
*Job Description: *
*ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• 12-15 Years of averall experience with majority having worked as
UX/IA Architect on Web, desktop and Mobile user channels
• Minimum 8 years of experience in UX/IA field, or equivalent.
• Graduation in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, Psycology
• HFI CUA and/or CXA certified preferred
• Experience creating Usability / Interaction design for Web,
Desktop, HandHeld, Mobile (Smartphone, Tab, Notebook) user channels
• Experience performing stakeholder interviews, requirements
gathering, and user research.
• Knowledge of Web standards, Mobile Device standards & guidelines,
technologies, and terminology.
• Solid understanding of interaction design principles.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to Fulfill, Facilitate, or Lead any or all UX/IA duties on
a given project or Presales activity.
• Bachelor’s degree.
*Primary Responsibilities: User Experience Architect*
• As assigned, work with Sales, Presales and Overlay Sales teams in
respective activities as UX SPOC
• As assigned, assume UX leadership within project teams.
• Work with brand, creative, and technical project teams to define
and document requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content) and
success metrics (quantitative and qualitative), overall usability vision on
projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet client’s
business needs taking into account end user perspective.
• Work with producers, technical leads, creative leads, the sales
team, and the client to identify the client’s business requirements and
articulate them in written requirements and specifications for use by
technical and creative teams.
• Conduct UX-related research, including stakeholder and user
• Conduct usability testing.
• Provide consultation to visual designers and developers to ensure
defined UX-planning is executed and UX design implemented.
• Provide consultation to project teams on interaction approach,
usability, information taxonomy, and navigation.
• Assist in making presentations to clients.
• Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to clients, agency employees, and vendors.
• Help facilitate both the input and output of client project
• Potential client contact for interactive solutions feedback and
• Manage vendors and external project teams when necessary.
• Apply, evangelize, and train others in best practices for
user-centered design and user research.
• Stay current with core web development technology trends,
capabilities, and limitations.
• UX and Information Architecture related documentation, such as
personas, use cases, requirements, flow diagrams, taxonomy definitions,
content inventories, content maps, site maps, and Hi / Low Fid wireframes,
Style Guides, Visual Designs.
• Pitch documentation, such as presentation slides, competitive
research, and strategic recommendations.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.