Please send the resumes to “divya_das...@aesinc.us.com”
Job Title : DevOps Infrastructure and Cloud Services
Duration : 6 Months +
City : Philadelphia
State : PA
Total Experience : 9
Interview Type : Phone + F2F
Primary Skills : DevOps Infrastructure and Cloud
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is must during submission*
Description : Responsibilities:
• Creating, patching and managing Windows and Linux (RHEL/CentOS)
• Creating, versioning and testing of scripts (Bash, PowerShell),
Chef, Nagios, Maven/Ant, Git, Jenkins, Perl, Python (Boto) and Ruby to
• Automation of installation, configuration and management of
Apache Tomcat, Solr Cloud, IIS, MySQL and SQL Server – J2EE and .NET
• Building, maintaining and updating monitoring tools.
• Iimplementing, supporting and managing Identity, Authentication,
Authorization and TokenServices for federated single sign-on.
• Deployment and management of Java and .NET based multi tier
application deployments on AWS cloud
• Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL
• Network experience with route tables, access control lists,
firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and WebApplication firewall
• Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML and JSON
• Hands on experience using AWS Services including computer,
networking, storage and database
• Experience architecting large scale distributed systems
• Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
• AWS Training or Certification is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to implement interactions with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API,
Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation, and other AWS Services
• Skilled in implementing automation using Chef, Knife, Ruby,
bash, scripting, Python, Powershell to perform daily support and release
• Experience with information and application security including
public key encryption, SSH, access credentials and X.509 Certificates
• Expert level skills in managing Windows and Linux operating
• Experience in using source code management systems such as GIT,
CVS or SVN
• This position requires strong documentation, communication,
interpersonal and collaboration skills.
*Marie D Dasari630-315-9569*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.